Finally, it's here - Saucony's 'fastest ever' running shoe, and we are a tad excited to say the least. Developed and built in collaboration with elite athletes, this will be a common sight come race-day.
Here's what Saucony say...
'The Endorphin Pro was engineered with elite athletes and built to give everyday runners a fair advantage at the starting line. Simply put, it's the fastest shoe we've ever built. Featuring our signature S-curve carbon fibre plate for powerful transitions, along with ultralight and springy PWRRUN PB cushioning, the resulting SPEEDROLL propels you forward with a feeling of continuous momentum that blurs the line between each stride. And weighing in at a feather-light 213g, it's undeniable. These shoes weren’t made for chasing personal bests. They were made for smashing them.'
- SPEEDROLL Technology propels you forward with the feeling of continuous momentum, so you can run faster, not harder
- Signature S-curve carbon fibre plate makes for powerful transitions and provides maximum SPEEDROLL effect
- PWRRUN PB, a PEBA-based superfoam, is our lightest, most springy performance cushioning ever
- FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers our most personalized fit yet
- A single-layer engineered mesh upper keeps the shoe light and breathable
- XT-900 outsole with reinforced high-abrasion zones provides optimal traction and durability
- 8mm offset
- Weight: Men's - 213g, Women's - 179g